Danielle Lloyd (@artlife_dot_us) is a graphic artist & a screen printer with 30+ years of experience in graphic design. She's been a carnivore for almost a year and ate a S.A.D until she saw her husband, Brett Lloyd, lose 94 lbs via #LCHF & suddenly she wasn't the skinniest person at home anymore in the summer of 2018.
She began carnivory primarily to heal her shoulders & hands of painful arthritis & to hopefully insure she never comes down with Alzheimer's, but since starting she’s lost 29 lbs, improved body composition, resolved joint and skin issues and more.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Danielle and I discuss:
- Her story
- What she’s tried in the past
- What it was like watching her husband experience carnivore
- Why she was skeptical
- What pushed her over the edge to try
- How she started - what she ate and what she experienced first
- How has carnivore evolved
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?