Brett Lloyd (@StickmanBleedin) is a 57-year-old who has been on a carnivore diet for 5 months. Brett has improved almost every aspect of his life with a carnivore diet including adding muscle, curing anxiety and insomnia, and transforming his mental state to become re-employed.
Brett and I talk about:
- Brett's background and upbringing
- Changes in mood he experienced
- Major depression
- Initial success with low carb
- Emergency health scares
- Other treatments Brett tried
- Atkins diet success
- Transforming his mood through carnivore
- The value of sharing your story
- His wife's experience curing osteoarthritis
- Why he's happy to stay consistent
- How he shares his story
- Advice for someone in his position with depression or other conditions
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?