William Shewfelt is an actor and model starring as the Red Power Ranger on Nickelodeon. He's been eating a ketogenic carnivore diet for over a year resulting in a steady 4% body fat after practicing a vegan diet for years.
William and I dive into a variety of areas:
- William's health journey and how carnivore worked better for him veganism
- Why veganism works until it doesn't and what it lacks
- The mental effects of diet
- Self-experimentation and applying knowledge vs. following gurus
- The power of a strict, basic meat-only diet
- How to go beyond basic carnivore
- Nutrients and organ meats
- The best resources for people getting started on carnivore (one is justmeat.co)
- Why meat is the best nutrition
- How variety changes on carnivore
- Advanced carnivore diet topics such as organ meats, fat to protein ratio, fatty acids
- How the carnivore movement can continue to evolve in a positive way
- And more!
You can find out more about William and his Carnivore Shredding Program here:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?
Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook or go to CarnivoreCast.com. You can also email me at email@example.com.