Ashley and Sarah Armstrong, also known as @Strong.Sistas, are two incredibly intelligent, hilarious, and positive minds in the keto/carnivore nutrition world. They’ve both struggled with eating disorders and autoimmune diseases, but pursued health and nutrition knowledge relentlessly. Thanks to that research and passion they’re now thriving on a nose to tail carnivore diet and helping others achieve optimal health together.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Ashley, Sarah, and I chat about:
- Their backgrounds and what health means to them
- Their mission and passion for food
- Finding carnivore
- Optimizing nutrition through nose-to-tail carnivore
- The power of combining humor and learning
- Day of eating
- Other tips for optimizing health, sleep, and well-being
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?