Phil Escott (@Phil_Escott) is a health writer, personal trainer, novelist and drummer who has spent many years in the health and fitness industry, running a gym, writing for many magazines and training hundreds of clients successfully. Phil is the admin of the 100% Carnivore and Beyond Facebook group where he helps thousands of people improve their health and well-being.
Due to a crippling bout of inflammatory arthritis in 2010, which he reversed by natural means, further intense study revealed many “secrets” of healing normally hidden behind the misleading conventional medical and “health” dogma. His aim now is to share this knowledge with as many as possible to help them attain their health and happiness goals too. His book "Arthritis: The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me" is a Kindle best seller.
Phil and I chat about:
- His health background and health story
- The 100% Carnivore and Beyond Facebook group
- How the perfect exercise routine, etc. can't make up for a poor diet
- What types of conditions he sees in people and how he helps them
- Common problem foods for people on carnivore
- Non food issues he’s seen that stop people from getting better
- Blue light
- Favorite cuts of meat
- When he welcomes people to reintroduce plants vs. sticking with carnivore if they love it
- Carnivore retreat
- And much more!
Where to find more about Phil:
- YouTube - I highly recommend his videos!
- 100% Carnivore and Beyond Facebook group - Great community and discussions!
- Phil's website (Pure Activity)
- "Arthritis - The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" book
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?