Dr. Nevada Gray (@ThePaleoPharmacist) is a pharmacist and registered nurse with 20 years experience helping patients navigate the healthcare system and empower themselves back to health with fitness and nutrition. After suffering a partial spinal cord injury in 2016 called cauda equina syndrome, Nevada used the ketogenic diet and became a NASM certified personal trainer during her 2 year recovery. Since this time Nevada has established herself as a ketogenic lifestyle expert helping others achieve the results they desire, whether it be weight loss or improvement in health markers.
Dr. Nevada Gray and I discuss:
- Her amazing health journey and Cauda equina syndrome
- What its like having a rare condition like cauda equina syndrome
- How she remained mentally resilient and positive
- What brought her to carnivore and steps along the way
- The importance of helping others and giving back
- Her selfless attitude
- What types of clients she works with
- Some of her amazing success stories
- How she implements a carnivore diet
- Favorite meals
- What she has in store in the future
- And much more!
Where to find more about Dr. Nevada Gray:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?