Chris Irvin (@TheKetologist) is a former collegiate athlete and sports performance coach who received his Master’s Degree in Exercise and Nutrition Science from the University of Tampa and Bachelor's Degree in Biology from Illinois College. Chris is an expert at taking complex ketosis research and turning it into actionable and digestible information.
He is also the co-author with Danny Vega and Rachel Gregory of The 4-Week Carnivore Keto Cut Program, for helping people achieve various health goals with a carnivore keto diet. Chris has an excellent blog and Instagram page, both branded as the Ketologist, which I’ve learned a lot from.
Chris and I dive deep into:
- What brought Chris to carnivore from kept
- The advantages of a higher protein approach
- Fasting for mental acuity
- Weight loss plateaus and what cause them
- Optimizing carnivore with supplementation and certain foods
- Best tips for getting quality sleep
- Electrolytes on carnivore / keto
- And much more!
Where to find Chris:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?