Jake Centra (@trainlikejake on Twitter and Instagram) is a personal trainer, fitness and nutrition specialist, and student physical therapist. Jake lost 20 lbs and got jacked going from hour-long gym sessions, calorie counting, bingeing, and cheat meals to less than 30 minutes in the gym a day, compound lifts, and eating an animal-based high protein diet. More importantly he turned his mental and physical health around and got off his prescription medications. Jake shares excellent, evidence-based fitness and nutrition advice.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Jake and I discuss:
- His story and how he got unhealthy
- When he started getting turned on to a better way of both eating and exercising
- What mental and emotional changes he experienced experience
- Day of eating (protein, primary foods, calories, fasting, etc.)
- Exercise routine (with/without a gym, volume, HIT, failure, exercises, etc.)
- Controversial beliefs in fitness and nutrition
- Changing the world of exercise and eating for the better to help people
- And much more!
Where to find Jake:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?