Dr. Stephen Hussey (@drstephenhussey) is a researcher and Functional Medicine practitioner using a carnivore diet to manage his Type 1 Diabetes. Dr. Hussey is the author of the Resource Your Health website and has done deep research on the root causes of cardiovascular disease and how we can prevent them with a carnivore diet. He helps people create high performing hearts and an animal based diet is one aspect of that. Dr. Hussey is the author of two books: The Heart Evolution and The Heart: Our Most Medically Misunderstood Organ.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Dr. Stephen Hussey and I discuss:
- The major factors that cause heart disease
- Cholesterol and heart disease
- How animal based diets help prevent heart attacks and improve heart health
- How our hearts use fat for fuel
- How he manages his Type 1 Diabetes through Carnivore
- Links between the heart, the vagus nerve, and plant toxins
- And much more!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?