Edmon Shahikian is a civil engineer, 22 year carnivore veteran, and moderator of the zero carb subreddit. His reddit username is RonSwansoneer. Edmon has lost over 100 lbs on a carnivore diet and improved his mental health and clarity.
Edmon and I discuss the following:
- His health story and stumbling upon carnivore
- Health improvements on carnivore
- Owsley Stanley
- Biggest lessons learned over 20 years on carnivore
- Common mistakes on carnivore he’s observed from people while moderating zero carb reddit
- Nutrient deficiencies from long-term carnivore
- Extended fasting
- Edmon’s blood work
- And much more!
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon so we can reach more people: https://www.patreon.com/carnivorecast
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?