Dr. Georgia Ede (@GeorgiaEdeMD) is a Harvard-trained, board-certified psychiatrist specializing in nutrition-focused counseling. She’s a regular writer for Psychology Today, DietDoctor.com, as well as her incredibly helpful blog Diagnosis: Diet.
Georgia is well-known in the carnivore community for her excellent work on articles and lectures on plant toxins and implications for mental health, as well as other topics.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Georgia and I discuss:
- Georgia’s introduction to nutrition through her own health
- Her success starting a low-plant, ketogenic diet
- Discovering food can affect mood and why people find that controversial
- Epidemiological research and controversies in nutrition myths
- Helping other psychiatrists with low carbohydrate diets
- Plant toxins and chemical warfare
- Animal foods essential role in nutrition
- Plant-based diets and mental health
- And much more!
Where to find out more about Dr. Georgia Ede:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?