Matthew Crews (@CarnivoreCrews) has used the carnivore diet over the past year or so to overcome immense struggles with pornography, food, and alcohol addiction. Matthew is incredibly brave to have shared his story recently on the Low Carb MD podcast and on his blog, CarnivoreCrews.com, to inspire others battling addiction. Matthew has transformed his physical appearance, mental well-being, and relationships through his relentless determination, self-examination, and animal-based diet.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Matthew and I discuss:
- Matthew’s story and developing addictions to food
- How pornography impacted his relationships, emotions, and overall well-being
- Finding carnivore and how it helps with addiction
- What addiction really means
- Why pornography addiction is taboo vs. food or alcohol addiction
- Major breakthroughs in battling addiction
- Sharing with others the feeling of managing addiction for the first time
- Mental benefits of carnivore vs. physical
- Matthew’s experiments with OMAD and exercise
Where to find out more about Matthew:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?