Michael Goldstein (@bitstein) is a carnivore and bitcoin maximilist. He's cohost of the Noded Bitcoin Podcast, President of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute. Most listeners will know his site JustMeat.co, which is a carefully curated set of resources and links about all-meat, zero carb diets, as well a MeatHeals.com, which is a collection of carnivore case studies from folks overcoming a variety of diseases.
Michael and I discuss the following:
- The origin and development of JustMeat.co
- Michael's start on a carnivore diet and evolution of diets before then
- Day of eating
- Keeping an open mind and learning from many different carnivores
- Bitcoin and carnivorory
- How can folks into carnivore learn more about bitcoin and vice versa?
- Michael's future plans
Where to find out more about Michael:
- Satoshi Nakamoto Institute
- The Bitcoin Standard (book)
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?