Andrew Graf (@CarnivoreAntMan) is an entomologist (study of insects and plants) and has lost over 110 pounds, cured a variety of chronic conditions including depression, reducing eczema, GI issues, joint & nerve pain, dental decay, and fatigue all with a carnivore diet while greatly improving his quality of life.
Andrew and I touch on:
- His health history and relationship with food
- Being a by-the-book vegan
- Mental health benefits of carnivore and overcoming emotional eating, anxiety, and depression
- First benefits of going carnivore
- Being a role model and responsible for others
- Plant chemical warfare and dangers of plants
- How entomology supports a carnivore diet
- Andrew’s choice to eat raw meat
- Electrolytes on carnivore (different than kept)
- And more!
Where to find Andrew:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?